Our continuous slip stainless steel mechanical clutches come precision-calibrated and spring-wrapped, and are designed to accommodate the mounting of input gears, sprockets or pulleys. Slip torque is stable and independent of velocity, regardless of rotational direction.
- Mounting provision for modified "J" Gears, Pulleys and Sprockets
- Stainless Steel with Bronze Bearings
- Same or Different Torques Available for Two Directions of Rotation
- Precise and stable limit Torque
- Same Torque at breakaway at high slip velocity
- Torque Range: 2 to 120 Oz.In.
Available on Request:
Higher Torques - To 240 Oz. In.
Larger Bores - To ½"
We are experts in custom parts