PIC Design was founded in 1954, operating as Precision Industrial Components, LLC. PIC Design was the first company to satisfy the need for pre-engineered gear products in the United States and was one of the original mechanical component "catalog" companies, inspiring many imitators. As the pioneer and leader in the field of precision gears and mechanical components, PIC has always maintained a very high standard of quality and service. PIC continues to stand above the competition by expanding beyond its diverse range of gear products, offering a one-stop shop for precision, high quality mechanical components.
Our plant is located in the Naugatuck Valley of Connecticut, an area known for its diverse manufacturing base. Our 35,000 square foot shop is equipped to manufacture your custom designs or high-volume orders. PIC Design's experienced staff supports our reputation for quality, evident by our loyal family of customers.
In 2008, PIC Design was purchased by RBC Bearings, a leader in the world of highly engineered bearing products. PIC Design’s manufacturing and applications engineering experience, combined with RBC Bearings’ global technical resources, provide our customers unsurpassed capabilities to satisfy their application demands.
- Application Engineering. Our engineers, if requested, will optimize your design to assure manufacturing feasibility. They'll also advise you on methods to simplify manufacturing and hold the line on costs.
- Program management. Using computer technology, we track your order’s progress in real time. This ensures you get your delivery on schedule!
- Using our state-of-the-art production techniques, we can supply you fast turn-around on large-volume orders.
- We have a wide array of sophisticated testing equipment, capable of meeting the tightest specifications and standards.
- Quality Assurance and Inspection. From incoming inspection, through work in process, to the final stage, our products are rigorously examined as part of our Quality Assurance and Inspection program.
- We know how to help you minimize handling and maximize product protection. We'll custom-pack your order so that it's ready for use from robotics to storage.
- PIC's systems are capable of providing traceability from raw material to finished products’ as required.
- Quality and precision. PIC Design’s gear manufacturing and applications engineering experience combined with RBC Bearings’ global technical resources provide you with unsurpassed capability to address your application requirements.
We are experts in custom parts
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our goal at PIC is to provide exceptional customer service. We can assist you online, or you may reach us by email or phone. Our experienced customer service representatives can provide answers to: placing an order, requesting a quote, price and delivery, order status, and product cross references.
Contact us today and allow PIC to Keep You on Target!
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (ET), Mon-Thurs
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (ET), Fri
- 86 Benson Rd., Middlebury,